RENTAL & RESERVATION POLICIES
1.Payment is required at the time of booking in order to confirm/hold your reservation/date.
2.You will be invoiced for missing or damaged lawn display items.
3.For the safety of everyone, especially children, please DO NOT allow anyone to play on or around the lawn greetings display. Our display items WILL NOT safely support the weight of a child or adult leaning, sitting or playing on it. Please discourage all persons from playing on or around the display.
4. We do ask that you take pride in your lawn display, and treat it with respect. Please do not move the items.
5. Please do not throw lawn display items in the garbage, or vandalize our signs. Even if you do not like the display gift given to you, these items ARE our property and business. It is best to notify the honoree to not harm the display, as you are still responsible for it.
6. Please protect our inventory from any damage that might be caused due to flying debris from lawnmowers, dogs, etc. Contact with string trimmers may cause damage as well.
7. Please DO NOT attach balloons to any part of the display. Balloons get hot in the sun. If a hot balloon blows against our signs, our sign may become damaged.
8. If you have a LAWN CREW coming, please arrange for them to come BEFORE we set up.
9. We encourage you to pose next to the display to take photographs of your celebration. However, please DO NOT pull the signs from the ground.
10. Minnesota Yard Greetings LLC and all representatives are not responsible or liable for any injury or damage that may be caused to any person or personal property during the set-up or removal of any rental.
*** Winter Weather Policy***
If the ground is frozen, we can not set up your yard greeting.
1. If you must cancel your booking, you can choose to receive 1/2 of your booking rate as a refund, or you may leave the full amount on credit for a future booking date, based on our availability.
2. In the event of inclement weather, we may not be able to set up any lawn displays. Inclement weather includes lightning/thunderstorms, snow storms, heavy rain, high winds and any other Act of God that would put us or our lawn display in harm's way.
3. No refunds will be given due to the client giving us the wrong address.
4. No refunds will be given due to the homeowner requesting us to remove the lawn display.
5. No refunds will be given due to being denied access to a gated community.
6. No refunds will be given due to any animals that prevent the display from being set up.
7. No refunds will be given for circumstances that prevent us from setting up the display, that are out of our control.
By placing an order/booking with Minnesota Yard Greetings, LLC, you agree to all policies stated above.